PACMAN



I have done the shape of this pacman modifing the shape of the circle with the nodes and the same with the eyes. I have done a radial degraded of the colour and also for the shadow.




MODIFIED PACMAN



This is the same pacman but I have modified it doing a hat modifing the nodes of a circle shape.


COMIC CHARACTER

 

I have done this character tracing with lines a simillar image and applying the colour inside the figures.

PERSONAL CHARACTER





















I have done this person drawing it with lines, applying colours inside the figure and making one radial degraded to the colour of the T-shirt.


LANDSCAPE












I have done this landscape tracing a simillar image with the funcyion of making lines and in the colour of the sea and clouds I have added a degrade of the colour to make the shadows in the sky and in the sea.


LA HABITACIONDE ARLES



 I have done it tracing this famous painting of Vincent Van Gogh, I have modified the walls changing its colours and in the window I have added my landscape placing it in the lower layer and finally I have modified the pictures of the room by adding my own works in the top layer.








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PSEINT

DATA BASE