Application

I have created a videogame with appinventor.
It is a multiplayer game about races of cars. The cars are moved through two buttons placed at the bottom of the screen and there is an extra button that restarts the game. Here you have an image to see how it is placed.

When the cars arrive to the top of the screen appears an indication that says what car has arrived first to the top of the screen, in other words, what car has won the race.
Here is an image to show how I have created this game.

Finally here you have the link to play this game if you want: ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/?galleryId=5512861182984192

The procedures that I have used for this application are:
On the first block I have gave the order of moving the the red car when you press the yelow buton.
On the seond block I have gave the order of moving the yellow car when you press the blue button.
On the third and the fourth block I have gave the order of replace all the objects in the same place when you press the red buton.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PSEINT

DATA BASE