DATA BASE

I have done my data base and my tables in group with Ismael Leal and Paolo de Miguel.
Firstly we did the tables for our bussiness with LibreOfiice. We made diffrent tables: one for suppliers, one for clients, one for products, one for countries and another for transactions.
This is the table of suppliers:
 In this table we have 61 dates.

This is the table of transactions:
In this table we have 103 dates.

This is the table of clients:
 In this table we have 62 clients.

This is the table of countries:

 This is the table of products:
In this table we have 81 dates.

When I finished all the tables we created the data base with LibreOfffice Base creating tables with the same information and copying from the previous ones.
Here is an example of the table of the clients:

When I made this tables I had to gave a number for the space of each date and I created a primary kley for every table with the option of editting the tables. When I finished the tables I created the relations between different information of different tables. Here you have the relations:
Once I had the relations I started with the queries. I had made five different queries:

The first was about how many clients do I have from Spain.
To make this queries I used this procedures:

The second query was about how many clients do I have in a population over twelve million.

To make this query I used this procedures:

The third query was about who bought the product in which the IDPROD is PR008:

To make this query I used this information:

The fourth query was about how much money do spend the clients of every country:

To prepare this query I used this information:

The fifth query was about how many suppliers are from US:

To the information to prepare this query is:


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PSEINT